One of A-Store is installed in Bahnhofcity Wien West terminal, Austria, Vienna. Travelers, commuters, visitors and residents will not only be using a completely modernized train station, but will also be able to
enjoy an extraordinary shopping experience. Vending machines for electronics
Automated retail is a business which lies on the borderline of three technologies: traditional retail, information technology and the automation industry. Combined, these create automated retail.
Difficulties in traditional retail through retail networks:
• We understand that it isn’t always in a brand’s best interest to sell their products alongside competing products from other brands
• In order to position your product in a large retail network, such as a superstore, the producer must complete a number of steps and sign a contract with retail networks, which usually have the option of cancelling this contract at any time.
Larger brands usually do not place their products in retail networks. Instead, they need to rent space in airports and shopping malls to create their own spaces and their own stores.
We are offering a new way to avoid this difficulty. A direct route from the producer to the customer through a network of automated stores, giving brands the opportunity to access their clients directly through their own automated store network. Each producer can position their brand separately from other competing brands, giving them an advantage above their competitors.
How is an automated store different from a vending machine?
There are the advanced features of an automated store:
• A robot is installed which takes a product from the shelf and delivers it to the output window where the product is collected
• The machine can receive any system of payment
• credit/debit cards
• phone payments where you receive a pincode which you can enter
• online purchasing and automated delivery
• Automated accounting (end of day purchase report, weekly report, montly report ) and analysis of all purchases
o 24/7 online monitoring – the client can view what happens in the store at any point in time (camera installed above the touch-screen moniter)
o An automated store practically any type of product, from electronics to perfume to souvenirs
o All of the above differences provide the best results : increasing sales
• The biggest difficulty in online retail is delivery, as delivery is:
• Products get lost in the mail
• Some offers are limited to delivery only within a certain region, such as the US
• In cooperation with Automated-Stores, brands have the opportunity to set up A-Stores in a specific region, and allow the customer to pick up a product from an automated store in their near vicinity, allowing both the customer and the brand to save on delivery costs.
o This system allows the customer to take over the logistics if they so wish